Health & Safety Measures at VOX Cinemas
Things may be a little different for a while, but our priority is making sure we’re looking out for you and our teams
We’re excited to announce that we’ve reopened our doors in Egypt in compliance with government regulations. Your health and wellbeing remain our top priority and we can assure you that we've taken all necessary precautions to ensure you have a comfortable experience with added peace of mind.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
During the closures, we have been actively listening to you and our employees and have implemented certain safety protocols so that you can enjoy an exceptional experience with added peace of mind.
To help create a safe experience for everyone, we’re enhancing our high standard of cleanliness even further and are introducing a number of additional measures and changes to our venues. These measures include:
1. ENHANCED CLEANLINESS
- Using fogging machines to disinfect large areas
- Cleaning and sanitising surfaces after every guest interaction, paying particular attention to high touch points such as counters, POS, payment terminals and self-service kiosks
- As an added precaution, it is also now mandatory for employees to wear a face mask and gloves and their temperatures will be checked before every shift. Guests will need to adhere to government guidance.
- Installation of sanitiser dispensers at entrances
- Disinfection of washroom cubicle accessories after every use
2. SAFE DISTANCING
- Installing instructional signage and deploying safety ambassadors to guide guests on the best physical distancing practices. Our staff have also undergone intense training on all updated health and safety procedures.
- Our cinema auditoriums will operate at 50% occupancy and this reduced seating capacity will have vacant seats beside, in front and behind to maintain a safe distance between guests.
3. REDUCED CONTACT AND EXPOSURE
- Introduction of a queue-less experience ticketing to minimise contact in queues. We encourage you to please book online!
- Offering contactless food collection options and self-scanning of tickets to reduce contact and exposure
These essential measures may result in temporary delays and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we all adjust to the new normal. We also encourage guests to follow all directions of our government, mall and team members, to ensure the safe enjoyment of our experiences for everyone.
Guests of all ages are permitted at VOX Cinemas in Egypt.
We can’t wait to welcome you back and begin creating great moments together again. We’ll continue to keep you updated via email, our website and social media platforms but if you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team by emailing [email protected].